Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The formula of Love - Finally a solution to the ultimate problem

It's valentines day tomorrow guys! So don't forget to buy expensive jewellery and bouquets for your women. If you are one of those not so rich guys like me then at least buy a card and her favorite chocolate. Forgetting Valentines day or dismissing it as 'commercial rubbish' can seriously damage the health of your relationship.

But what about those poor guys who don't have any girl friends? Those poor chaps who remind me what I was like a few years ago? This post is for those guys. So if you are not one of them them could you please leave now?

Now! Go and find your woman and ask her out! What the heck are you waiting for? If it is Valentines day then your wait is over. Now time for action.

I know that's not easy.How do you say it? How would she react? What would she say? What if she says no! If you starts sweating like crazy when you think about those monstrous, life-or-death matters then you are my kind. That's what I was like. I would think about it. And think about all the scary consequences and get nervous. And finally I end up doing nothing. The enormity of the matter (Will she or won't she) just scares the hell of me and leaves me paralyzed.

I have always been the studious kind. I liked math at school. Once you understand the basics you can work out almost anything. You can prove or disprove anything. Math helps you when you want to find out if two triangles are similar. But sadly when it comes to more important things like girls and stuff, all your math skills are useless! You don't have any formula you can use to work out if she would say yes or no to you.

I just lied. There is a formula just for this! Go ahead and learn it guys! This is by far the most useful formula in the history of mankind! It is here!

But you really don't need that formula. You should be brave enough to go and ask her the question. For god's sake you are not going to die if she says no! The sooner you realize this the better! Just look at how confident I am these days! I am going to ask a woman if she would like to have dinner with me tomorrow! I am not the same nervous guy I used to be those days guys. Now I am brave! So follow my example! But before I finish I must admit that the woman in question happens to be my wife.

Happy valentines day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww....